Sunday, October 3, 2010

Model Face

Brooks is a natural at posing for pictures. Maybe we will see him in a Baby Gap ad some day. Our super duper friend, Tara, purchased a new camera recently and asked if should could practice using it by taking photos of Brooks. I didn't really need to think about it b/c of course!

Tara tooks the first batch of pictures when Brooks turned 2 months old. He actually went to the doctor's that day for his first set of immunizations.




The second set of pictures came off the cuff a few days before Brooks turned 3 months old. Tara came to the house for about an hour to watch Brooks while I went to the grocery store.





The last few pictures happened a few weeks ago the day before Brooks turned 5 months old. Tara came to the house to take a few "naked baby" photos. She did a phenominal job using the natural light to bring out the best in Brooks.






2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! Thank you so much for posting these. Made my heart happy, just to look at them. Sometimes I see expressions of yours on his face. It's so wonderful to see your life unfold with all this joy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh! My little Brooks! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope the family enjoys them! I can't wait to schedule a family shoot! Maybe a Saturday or Sunday around 5:30 on Folly! Great lighting

    ReplyDelete