Monday, March 28, 2011

Smarter than Mommy

(I let Brooks get into the toilet paper the other day just so you could see the fun.)

I don't have any pictures of this particular story, but I'm sure your imagination will suffice. Brooks really enjoys standing next to the toilet and banging the lid of the seat. A couple months ago he discovered the toilet paper roll. He would hit it and the paper would unravel, so I flipped it which seem to solve the problem. Until. Tonight.


Brooks and I were playing in the living room and he bee-lined it for the bathroom. I knew where he was going so I let him trek to the toilet for a little seat banging. It turns out he knows how to hit the toilet paper until a little piece unravels from underneath. Then, he can grab it and stream it to the toilet seat where he can hold onto it while he bangs. Unfortunately, this was a short lived game because he kept trying to put the paper into his mouth. I quickly ended that and moved him back into the living room... which he did not like. I closed the bathroom door to help deter him from returning.

Well, Brooks pulled the clever card. He crawled right into our bedroom, took a left turn and headed right into the bathroom. That little booger. Needless to say, now both doors are shut.



No comments:

Post a Comment