Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Major Milestone

I realize Brooks has probably met many milestones... such as smiling when he is awake and not just when he's falling asleep, but I feel like he really hit his first milestone this week. Brooks can now take his hand and put it in his mouth to suck on (Baby steps people). I find it quite entertaining because his little tongue gets going and you can tell exactly what he's doing based on the sound when you aren't looking.

I noticed a kid his age in his daycare class (the not fun daycare) doing it and I thought, "Wow, that's amazing. He's the same age and Brooks can barely get that one lick in if his hand just happens to make a pass near his face." Just a few days later and Brooks can do it too. AND, I noticed it's his left hand. We're praying for a switch hitter. :)

Here is some video of him doing it. He looks a little special so, don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment